New York State Energy Research Development Authority Multifamily Performance Partner.
Let our NYSERDA MPP partner help you access the grants, rebates, incentives, and low interest financing for your project. Call Today 800.524.4280
MPP Partners are the key element of NYSERDA’s Multifamily Performance Program (MPP), which provides incentives to help residential building owners, developers and condo/co-op boards improve the energy efficiency of their buildings. For MPP participants, Partners are a key resource, serving as advocates, experts and guides through every step of the program—from application to project completion.
What NYSERDA MPP Partners Do
Partners begin their engagements by helping their clients estimate and understand the long-term ROI to be gained from energy efficiency upgrade projects, and ensure they take full advantage of NYSERDA’s incentive programs to offset as much of the cost as possible. Clients work with their Partners through final implementation of the projects. Clients also have the option to hire their Partner to install measures if they are qualified to do so.
NYSERDA MPP partners help building owners with every step of the way to get existing building’s design and daily operation operating more efficiency and only NERERDA MPP partners have access the NYSERDA financial incentives.
To participate, you’ll work with our Mulifamily Performance Partner to conduct a whole-building assessment that looks for energy-saving potential. The resulting Energy Reduction Plan will set a performance target for your building, and detail specific recommendations to achieve them.
How your building will benefit
- Save on annual energy costs- potentially hundreds of thousands.
- Get free money for the project- potentially hundreds of thousands.
- Get low financing for the project- below market rates.
- Get 0% financing for the project- call for details.
- Protect yourself against future volatility of energy costs
- Provide tenants with a comfortable and affordable living environment
Determining if your building is eligible
- Buildings must contain five or more units with at least four floors.
- At least 50 percent of the building’s gross heated footage must be residential space; the remaining space can be nonresidential-related commercial space.
- You must receive your electricity through one of the following utilities: Central Hudson Gas & Electric., Consolidated Edison Company of NY (ConEd), New York State Electric and Gas (NYSEG), National Grid, Orange and Rockland Utilities and Rochester Gas and Electric.
- NYSERDA incentives cannot be combined with incentives or rebates from utility company programs.
- Buildings that have received incentives or rebates from other programs are not eligible for NYSERDA support for 12 months after receipt of payment.
- Call us for more details.
|Project Type||Firm Gas (per unit)||Non-Firm Gas (per unit)|
Performance Bonus Payment
Existing buildings that project at least 20% energy reduction in the Energy Reduction Plan are also be eligible for an additional Performance Payment in accordance with the table below.
|Tier||Performance Payment (per unit)|
|Tier #1 – 20%-22%||$150|
|Tier #2 – 23%-25%||$200|
|Tier #3 – 26%-28%||$250|
|Tier #4 – 29%+||$300|