NYC Local Law 84 Benchmarking Compliance Service
Our NYC Local Law 84 Benchmarking Compliance Service is an easy way for you to ensure that your buildings are in compliance with the New York City energy benchmarking requirement under Local Law 84 of 2009 (LL84).
Our team will:
- Gather survey information about your buildings.
- Obtain common area utility bills and aggregate reports from Con Ed and National Grid.
- Compile and analyze your data using energy modeling software.
- Review your information to make sure that it is complete and accurate.
- Upload your information to ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, as required by the law.
- Submit your benchmarking report the NYC Department of Finance and confirm receipt and compliance.
This service is brought to you by our licensed engineers.
We also offer on-going monitoring services. By continuing to monitor your energy performance you can answer questions like:
• How are my buildings performing compared to similar properties?
• How is my building performing now compared to last year?
• Do I have potential problems with my heating, cooling, or hot water systems?
• Which of my buildings are the least/most efficient?
• Have my energy efficiency retrofits succeeded?
For information about Local Law 84 and our compliance services, reach us at 800.524.4280, or e-mail email@example.com